November 02, 2008

FINALS....

It has been a tiring week for most of us....
Everyone is studying hard for our coming finals...
I need to travel from my hse to college and frm college to my hse...
dunno how 2 describe that feeling...really tiring...wif all the jams every morn...oh my god...

We have juz finish our 4 days of revision classes...
During these 4 days, many doubts had been cleared by our lecturers...
But i feel lik is never enuf...haha...
Mayb bcos i m not fully ready for my finals yet...

Mon will be the day...OUR FINAL EXAMINATION!!!!
Kinda scare...always feel unprepare...dunno y...
Hope can finish everythg fast and PASS my finals...
hehehe...

1 comment:

DORIS said...

eik, i've changed my URL edy..http://dorisjourneyoflife.blogspot
LOL..We changed the name of the blog almost the same oso..Hey my dear, wishing u all the best in final..We all in this together..See ya tml! Muacks
Ya will never enuf of the revision..sigh