November 08, 2008

End of 1st Sem...

Time fly so fast...it is already end of my first sem in my 1st year...

I still remember the first step i took into MC..rite after i know my uni results...
I was not offered the course i wanted and i got UMS...they juz offered me a course which no one noes wat is it about...quite dissapointed at first but tend to get over it after awhile...i've plan to take up physio or psycho in the local uni...but never get the chance to enter...i've gone to edu fair to have a look at some colleges which offers the two courses i intend to take up...i juz cant make up my mind whether to take physio or psycho...and i am still quite disappointed tat i couldn't make into local uni after spending my time in F6...but anyway, i've enjoyed my F6's life...so it is not a waste of time altho i never make it into local uni...hehehe....i've tink quite long and wasted a lot of time making my decision...

After wasting a long time to tink, i've decided to take physio...at first i am quite blurr as i've enter late...they've started the class by end of jun but i enter my first class on the 1st week of july...so i'm late by 1 week....communication error....don't mention....
got to noe many new frens and manage to get along wif dem well...and so far i enjoyed the course and felt that its quite interesting...

I remember our first posting in Aug...we've manage to enjoy ourselves altho we have a stressful period during the 2 weeks in Seremban...Kinda have many probs which 3 of us hve to face but we manage it quite well and we came back to MC safely...hahaha...It is an interesting experience as we've learn many thgs which we cant learn in college itself...we've saw many types of patient in the hosp...and d most creepy thg was....we muz walk pass the MORTUARY everyday!!! oh gosh...but we got used to it after a few days...hospital life wert...normal la...hehehe...it has been a gud experience and we've learn many many thgs thr...hope the next posting will be a memorable wan too...

After our posting, we came back to college..tis time we're fill with assignment and research paper...both went well altho for research paper thr are somore communication prob between me and my partner...but we did finish the research paper and presentation well...

There's all in the 1st sem...so far, i feel the stress level and time is still managable..hehehe...
Hope next sem will be a better one and i wont be so lazy as tis sem...hehehe...

1 comment:

DORIS said...

My dear..Indeed the seremban posting totally fun for us!! Really bring us closer together..Hey no worries bout the finals, i bet u can erm, i meant everyone can and its a MUST!!
Till here then..upload more!