December 15, 2008

ICC

Juz came back frm ICC y'day...
I hve a great time altho it's juz one nite...
I reach d camp site around 3pm...saw all my frens thr under d rain went i enter d main gate...hehehe...(dey r avoidin d rain, i m in d car takin photos of dem)


cool pic..hehehe...

Once i reach thr, i start my duty...helping sonie out for sun's tour...
In d nite, finally i can meet up my ah kong and my ji mui...hehehe...
V tok n tok n tok non stop...den i listen n listen n listen to their stories...4 days story...hahaha...
I slept in d same dorm as dem as me n my ji mui has many thgs to tok about...v finally doze off at 2 sumthg...
D next morn, v all woke up quite earlier cos v nid to stick d logos n grp no on the buses...around 4.45am...ony 2 hrs of sleep (no choice...too many thgs to tok...tok non stop)...hehehe...
Each of us is in charge of a bus to bring all d ICC campers for a tour around KL...TOUR GUIDE for a day...haha...
D 1st place v went was Dataran Merdeka...wat does d dataran hve???hehehe...SJAM is havin their national review on tat day....every1 was cool...wearing uniform...parade at d dataran...haha...
All d campers r thr to c tis national event which does not takes place often...its a great opportunity to take part in this event...




My Grp - PURPLE 3


After d national review, v start our tour around KL...
V start of wif Times Square den KL Tower, KLCC, National Palace and National monumen...
Its a challenge cus thr r 25 buses touring around KL at d same time...luckily thr r few traffic polices...or else our buses wif split cos of d traffic in KL....
Have a great time thr...enjoy d camp altho its juz one day...meet many ppl frm other states n country...get to noe dem n d SJ thr...
Great camp altho is rainin most of d time...

No comments: